Wade Trips offered as Half Day and Full Day
Our Wade Trips are offered in all of our North Carolina and Tennessee locations.
Depending on where you are staying, or what time of year you are coming up, we have the perfect places to take you fly fishing in the Smoky Mountains.
Duration of Wade trips are as follows;
- 1/4 Day Wade Trip 2 hours
- Half Day Wade Trip 4 hours
- Summer Trout Special 5 hours
- Full Day Wade Trip 8 hours
For Reservations call (828)-488-7665 or Book Online!
Wade Trips are offered in the following areas and streams;
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina and Tennessee
- Nantahala River
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Cherokee Trophy Section
- WNC Fly Fishing Trail
- Brook Haven Private Water
- Tuckasegee River Delayed Harvest
- Little Tennessee River
- Pigeon River
- Cullasaja River
- Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville Tennessee
- Bryson City and Cherokee North Carolina
- Sylva, Dillsboro, and Maggie Valley North Carolina
- Highlands, Cashiers, and Franklin North Carolina
As with all of our guided fly fishing trips, equipment use is provided, so is your flies, leaders, and tippets. No additional charges, or hidden charges apply when fly fishing with us. We are a service, and as such, providing our clients with the use of quality gear is just part of the service we offer!
A nice streamside lunch with drinks and snacks are provided at no additional charge on all of our 5 hour and Full Day Wade trips.
Book your Guided Fly Fishing Trip in the Smoky Mountains with the guides at Fly Fishing the Smokies.
Call us at (828)488-7665 or send us an email to email@example.com
All content and photos copyrighted to Fly Fishing the Smokies P.O. Box 291 Bryson City NC, 28713